Saturday, August 4, 2012

EOT article highlighting Miss Perham 2012.

Greetings Perham,
            The month of August has arrived. It wasn’t that long ago since I made my way home from college in Jamestown, ND. I am now less than a month away from heading back to college as a sophomore. I can hardly believe how fast the time has flown I really have realized how precious time really is during this last year. Speaking of which, I will be crowning the new Miss Perham next Friday evening. I now officially have one week left as your Miss Perham 2011.
            Looking at my next adventures will be my light and inspiration as I crown my successor. A valuable lesson I have learned whenever a big moment in my life concludes is to take a moment of appreciation and look forward in anticipation to the next adventure. It can be very easy to reflect upon the favorite moments in our lives and be bogged down as they conclude. Of course I will be sad to see my year as Miss Perham 2011 come to a close, but I am confident that a very exciting adventure awaits me next. I am thrilled to see the new place I will begin to invest time, talent, and energy into. I am also eager to see who the next lady will be the next representative for our community.
            The Miss Perham Scholarship Program will be held in the Perham High School Auditorium on August 10th at 7:00 p.m. We have five young ladies competing for Miss Perham 2012. Tickets can be purchased at the door. The pageant feature the contestants and will include guest performers such as Sam Stoll, Amy Kalina Braddox, and Christian Bueng. I will also be sharing my talent selection from Miss Minnesota as well as singing a little number. Please consider coming to see some local talent! Have a wonderful week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment