Friday, November 4, 2011

Much needed update. :P)




Hello everyone!!

Wow life has been craaazzzy this week. Last night Titanic opened here at JC and it went very well. It felt incredible to perform and share the show with everyone. For the past two weeks the cast and pit been rehearsing 3 to 4 hours a day.  A lot has been put into the show and I'm thankful for the experience. If you are up to an adventure? There is another show tomorrow night at 7:30 in the Reiland Fine Arts Center at Jamestown College. I'll be posting pictures from the show. Either way I'll keep you posted.

Last weekend I had a fabulous time at the Catholic Daughters event in Perham. The trip to Perham was very short as I drove home Friday night after getting out of play practice at 10:30 PM. It was great to see so many fabulous women from the community.

I hope you all enjoy these next few weekends of Deer Hunting season. My family loves this time of year. I can't say I've been a hunter myself, but I do enjoy the fun and busy activity it brings to the home. Be sure to be safe and have fun making memories. If you are going to the Woman of Focus Baazar this weekend, enjoy it! I wish I could be there.

I'm still continuing to write articles for the EOT Focus and am really enjoying it. Here is this weeks article. Enjoy.

Greetings friends,
I hope your Halloween was quite a “sweet” experience, and all of you remained safe and healthy. The week before Halloween I received many fun treats in my mailbox at college. I really enjoyed them! I hope you are enjoying your treats as much as I have.
Last weekend I traveled home between final rehearsals for the Titanic to sing at the Catholic daughters event in town. I had a great time and it was the perfect refreshment before my last week of rehearsing for the Titanic. The show opens in Jamestown this Thursday. I will be featured as a stewardess and dancer on the ship. If you are up for it, maybe a trip to Jamestown is in your future?
I’m getting quite anxious for Thanksgiving and have begun to start reflecting on the many blessings of 2011. I hope you are starting to make your Thanksgiving plans with your family and loved ones, but most importantly have reflected upon the many blessings of this past year.

Many blessings!
Paige

No comments:

Post a Comment