Thursday, October 6, 2011

EOT Article :) How to Fight the Seasonal Cold.

Hello everyone,

I hope all of you are enjoying the fabulous weather we have had these past few weeks!

Here is this weeks article which focuses on how to fight the seasonal cold. Last week I fought my first college cold. I'm feeling much better this week. I hope you are all staying healthy! Enjoy. :)


Hello fellow friends in Perham!
            I’m continuing to stay busy with many different college activities, classes, and   Miss Perham duties and opportunities. I’m already starting to prepare for the Miss Minnesota pageant, which will take place in June of 2011. Mock interviews, wardrobe searches, and preparation are off to a great start. I’m enjoying every bit of the journey.
            Unfortunately, most of us know the cold and flu season has arrived. I’ve been fighting a bit of a head cold. When searching for ways to recover quickly, I discovered some handy tips. #1, Vitamin C becomes your best friend! Airborne, and Vitamin C drops are a great way to fuel your body with cold fighting power. #2, sleep is vital to recover quicker and to stay healthy. This task can be difficult to accomplish when your schedule is packed. Slow down for a bit, it’s what your body needs. #3, drink lots of fluids to hydrate your body. My favorite, #5, people who are smoke-free suffer less from colds than non-smokers. Each year the average person will experience one common cold. Let’s be sure you don’t have more than one.
            Stay healthy! Much love, and hugs to all.
             

No comments:

Post a Comment