Friday, September 30, 2011

EOT Article :)


Greetings to all of my Perham friends,
It was great to see many of you during Homecoming Festivities. Congratulations to our Football team for their win. I loved watching the game, sipping my hot chocolate, hearing the cheers from the stands, and visiting with friends. Getting to see familiar faces and having the opportunity to catch up with many of you was the highlight of my evening. 
The community is busy as always. Cross-Country, Girls Swimming, and Football are off to a great start. Musical rehearsals for “Seven Brides and Seven Brothers” have begun as well. I enjoy hearing the updates and success stories of all activities. May all involved continue to work hard, stay positive, and of course enjoy the experiences they bring.
We have now come to the end of September. Time is already flying by! I can’t believe it. As you go about your week may you share your smiles, hugs, and love to the others around you. Many blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment