Saturday, September 24, 2011

Quick update, Lakes 99.5 PSA, and EOT article 9.22.11

Hello everyone!

I'm here in Perham this weekend and am loving every minute of it. Congratulations to the Perham Yellowjacket football team as they won their game last night! I had an incredible time watching the game and visiting with my fellow Perham family and friends.

Life is continually busy. College has me in constant motion, moving from one thing to the next. It's been a busy ride and worth every effort. Midterm is fast approaching as well as my performance in the musical Titanic in November.

Last weekend when I was home I recorded my Public Service announcement with Lakes 99.5. My message of "It's No Joke, Say No to Smoke" will now be on the air of 5 different radio stations in Perham and the surrounding areas. I'm looking forward for all of you to hear my message on the air. Be sure to be listening for a familiar voice! I wanted to post my article once again this week for all of my online readers. Here it is. I hope you enjoy it.


Miss Perham Article  (9.22.11)
It’s really starting to feel like fall! The smells are in the air, leaves are falling from the trees, hot cider is now in our hands, and fall jackets, scarves, and tennis shoes are now in style. We are blessed to experience many different seasons as Minnesotans. I always laugh when we think fall weather is cold. Soon the snow will be falling, and we will have temperatures in the negatives. Let’s enjoy this great fall weather we have. I have loved the cooler nights in my dorm room. I hope you are finding the joys of the fall season.
Perham Homecoming Week has arrived! Perham Public Schools have been busy celebrating with coronation, dress up days, sporting activities, and much more!  Congratulations to our Homecoming King and Queen and their court. What an exciting time for you and the student body of PHS. I have many great memories from past Homecoming festivities. I’m looking forward to visiting Perham, seeing familiar faces as well as experiencing homecoming as an alumni. This Friday our football team will be home at our field. I hope to see you there!
Be sure to stay tuned to Lakes 99.5 for a familiar voice and my message of “It’s No Joke, Say No to Smoke.” Stay warm, be safe, and see you soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment