Wednesday, September 14, 2011

blog article (9.14.11) How to Handle a Busy Lifestyle. :)

Here is this weeks article. Enjoy!
Many blessings!

Love,
Paige


Greetings and well wishes! 
It’s refreshing to once again be with you in the EOT Focus. I have been a busy-bee here in Jamestown and surrounding areas. Over the weekend, I performed in Bismark with the JC Concert Choir and was visiting royalty at the Miss Moorhead and Miss Red River Valley Outstanding Teen Pageant. Congratulations to our new title holders! As I approach each week’s article I strive to send my encouragement, well wishes, and little inspirations. I hope this “little inspiration” finds you well. 
Much of my time is spent studying, in the practice room, writing, and juggling the everyday activities of life. At times, it is easy to become overwhelmed by lifes’ demanding schedule. I’m sure you can relate. This past week I was walking through the library at Jamestown College. A poster on the wall caught my attention. It read, “Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart.” -Colossians 3:23. In midst of my fatigue from “hard work” the words gave me encouragement and much inspiration,  All of us have projects, jobs, families, and activities, which occupy our time and dedication. Whatever we give ourselves to, may we do it with all of our heart. 
I’m anxiously awaiting Homecoming at Perham High School. Best wishes and safe celebrations as we approach Homecoming week and festivities. 

No comments:

Post a Comment