Thursday, September 8, 2011

Celebrating MRRVOT and EOT Focus article (9.7.11)

Celebrating 2 years since being crowned Miss Red River Valley Outstanding Teen. :) 

Once again here is my article for this week! I have thoroughly enjoyed sharing my thoughts with you. :) This article focuses on the power of making good decisions for the betterment of your future. Enjoy!

After my JC Concert Choir performance in Bismark on Saturday I will be heading to Moorhead for the Miss Moorhead and Miss Red River Valley Outstanding Teen Scholarship Pageant. This program holds a special place in my heart as I held the title of Miss RRVOT just two short years ago. The year I represented the Red River Valley was an influential year of growth for me as an individual. I'm anxious to see the two new young women who will begin a year filled with much service to others.

Until next time,
Paige

Greetings everyone,
        I hope your Labor Day was as relaxing and enjoyable as mine was. After returning from my choir retreat in Jamestown, I spent a few days in Perham. It was quite refreshing to spend time with my family and be in our community.
        School is now back in full swing! I hope the transition has been smooth and exciting. Best wishes to all of you, as your activities and busy schedules have begun.
        The key to a successful school year is making a conscious effort to lead a healthy lifestyle. There will be times when we are faced to make difficult decisions. Each day we have the opportunity to make constructive decisions for the betterment of our future. My hope is that choosing not to smoke is part of your healthy lifestyle. "It's No Joke, Say NO to Smoke," is a quick way to remind yourself or your children to continue saying no! "Each day 6,000 teens try their first cigarette and half of them become addicted." Let's work together to make healthy decisions. May you walk in confidence with every decision you make.
       It's starting to feel like fall. I'm anxious to see the colors of the season. I hope your week is filled with many blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment