Monday, September 5, 2011

New Article (pub. 8.1.11)

Hello everyone!

Oh my! It is starting to feel like fall. I can't believe how fast the time is flying. I hope you enjoyed your Labor Day weekend as much as I did. After my choir retreat in Jamestown I spent a few days at home. I loved my time with family and I am now refreshed for more college. :)

It's time to post another article from the Focus. If you read it already, sorry for the repeat. This article was published this past Thursday, and is dedicated to the start of a new school year in Perham! I hope you enjoy it.

Best wishes and many blessing to Perham students this year!

Love always,
Paige


Hello everyone!
Summer has almost come to an end and I’m sure you are taking many opportunities to enjoy it for a little longer. I truly missed being at the turtle races this past Wednesday. I was thinking about all of you. Be sure to take advantage of the activities we have in Perham! We are so fortunate and blessed. 
Last week I officially “survived” my first week of my college experience. It was a crazy, busy, and a bit overwhelming time, but very new and exciting. I had my first few rehearsals with the Jamestown College Concert Choir, and have continued with classes. It has been a great time. The school year is always something I have anticipated. 
Many of you will be starting school this next week, are a parent of a student, or a teacher at Perham Public Schools. I hope you are anxious for the new experiences, new learning, and many new great memories this school year will bring to you. Students-stay motivated, and dedicated to work hard throughout the year in your academics, and activities. Best of luck to all of you! Parents-Thank you for supporting your children, we couldn’t continue without you.To our Perham teachers, may your year be filled with great joy as you continue educating, inspiring, and encouraging our generation. Our community provides such a valuable education to all who walk through the halls of Perham Schools. I am proud to say I was and always will be a yellowjacket. 
I hope you have a safe and great Labor Day weekend. Be sure to let yourself enjoy the days you have before the school year is back in full swing. 
Many blessings, Paige 

No comments:

Post a Comment