Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Jamestown College Choir tour...first stop. Omaha:)

Hello readers,
Yesterday the Jc College Choir began their Midwest tour. So far the experience is off to a great start. Despite our 3 hour delay yesterday we had a lovely concert in Omaha at the Church of the Cross. The people we sang for were a very generous and wonderful group of people.

My roommate Taylor and I had a fabulous host stay with a 1959 JC grad. I was amazed by her wisdom and kindness. Meeting new people has been the highlight of tour for me so far. Each place we have stopped has been a blessing so far.

Right now we are on our way to Wichita, KS. I'll be sure to continue updates from the trip.

Also more exciting news.:) NL sadd contacted me. I will be helping with some training they will he having for their incoming nlab members. I served as an nlab member in 2010-2011. Because of them I've been blessed to become part of Sadd National. NL Sadd was also were I learned about Jamestown College 3 short years ago. Wow! The journey of life is quite amazing. :)

Blessings,
Paige

No comments:

Post a Comment