Saturday, January 28, 2012

Friendships. EOT Article!

Each and every week I write these articles I am amazed at how quickly a week has already gone by. To be honest this article snuck up on me. I mentioned to my roommate “Oh goodness, I still need to write my article for this week.” Out of slight panic I asked her for suggestions. I had thought during the week of several topics including, peace and friendship. I was hoping her answer would lead me in some direction. She smiled and responded “Paige, you should write about friendship.”  I was sold and hear I am.
            Since arriving back at Jamestown College my friendships have grown tremendously. I am so thankful for my “family” at college; my great friends. I could go on and on about the wonderful friends and how they inspire and challenge me. However, I want you to think about your friendships. Who means the most to you?  Are some of the best friendships that you have in your family?  People and the relations we have are one of the most precious gifts in life. With a great friendships comes ups and down; how are you dealing with the downs? My hope is that the friendships you have in your life encourage you each and every day. I know mine surely have. I also want to challenge you to thank the people in your life who have challenged, and inspired you. Thank them for their friendship. It may be calling a friend who you haven't spoken with in quite some time. It’s never to late to get back in touch. Keep your friends and family close to your heart.
            I think winter finally has arrived. Be sure to stay warm. Don’t let your kids run out of the house without their hats and mittens. May the friendships you have warm your heart. My blessings to you throughout this week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment