Sunday, May 20, 2012

"My hope, prayer, and advice for the Perham High Class of 2012" highlighted in the EOT Focus

Greetings readers,
I decided to debut the EOT article this week early on my blog. It is dedicated to our graduates! :)
Enjoy!

Much love,
Paige


Greetings Perham,
            If any of you made it to the Perham High Concert Choir Pops Concert last week what a treat! Once again I find myself overjoyed by the students who leave their comfort zones to share their talents. Congratulations on a wonderful presentation of talent, hard work, and dedication to all who were involved. Watching from the audience this year gave me a new and exciting perspective. Lot’s of memories flooded through my mind as I watched all of you perform. Stunning job my friends.  
            Well, the week of graduation has finally arrived for the Class of 2012. Congratulations graduates. Many blessings to you as you begin the next chapter of your life. It will be an exciting time as your days become filled with experiences, challenges, new friendships, opportunities, and blessings. Cherish the last few moments of “glory” in your high school as you walk to receive your diploma. You only graduate from high school once. Take time to enjoy your last few interactions with all that are around you.  Most importantly, don’t forget to say your “Thank you’s” to the people who have touched and impacted your life forever. For all of the parents, grandparents, aunts, uncles, teachers, mentors, and friends of our fellow graduates be confident in cherishing the memories you have shared.
            It’s hard to believe I have been a graduate of Perham High School for an entire year now.  At times I can still remember the excitement and how incredibly blessed I felt as I completed my high school career. This past week I have realized even though “home” changes daily, we can all look to the changes and new opportunities as an exciting journey that lies ahead for each and every individual impacted. My hope and prayer for our graduates is that they leave Perham, Minnesota touched by all of us ready to make a difference in our world for others. Blessings, graduates and many congratulations! 

No comments:

Post a Comment