Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Pizza with Miss Perham

Tonight I held my last Pizza Ranch Fundraiser before Miss Minnesota. Once again I am amazed by the support of my community. I had a wonderful time seeing people I haven't seen in quite some time.

I was greeted by a very ambitious and excited Girl Scout troop. They wanted not one, but two autograph cards from me and they even offered to take a picture with me. They were so cute! I really think there was a future Miss Perham in that bunch. I am sure of it.

A couple of years ago I left my camera and phone on the top of my car and drove away with it. The items fell off and laid in the middle of the road without my knowledge. However, a wonderful women brought my items to the police department. The next day I was relieved to be handed my items. Tonight I met the women who brought my phone and camera to the police department almost two years ago. I love living in a small community.

After the fundraiser we had six young ladies who are interested in becoming Miss Perham and Miss Perham's Outstanding Teen attend a meeting about the pageant in August. I can't wait to find out who are next ladies will be!

Blessings!

Paige




No comments:

Post a Comment