Thursday, May 31, 2012

Celebrating loved ones and their accomplishments. Congrats to my sister Bailey for graduating hs!


Greetings Perham,
            Congratulations once again to the class of 2012! I had a wonderful weekend celebrating with my sister Bailey and many of her fellow classmates. What an exciting time for our “seniors” who will now begin a new chapter in their lives. I am eager to see how each individual will make an impact on our world. Graduation sure brought back many memories from celebrating my very own graduation. A large thanks goes to every person who contributed to celebrating the class of 2012!
            Speaking more on the note of school, Perham Schools have just finished their last week of the school year. Wow! How fast did the time soar by? I’m sure many of you are thrilled to begin your summer plans. My family and I are sure excited to head to the lake and enjoy the warm weather.
            Miss Minnesota is now just two weeks away and each day I get more and more eager to begin my journey at Miss Minnesota. This weekend at the Frazee Event Center I will be celebrating my send-off at 7:00 p.m. My wardrobe, talent, and evening gown will be showcased along with three other area royalty. I know it’s a busy weekend for many with the continuation of celebrating graduation, but if you available feel free to join us.
            This past week I have been flooded by great memories from my high school days and once again am amazed by the love, support, and guidance many individuals in our community give. As I sat at commencement last weekend I was floored at the amount of people who had joined together to celebrate loved ones and their accomplishments. My hope is that we remember those people in our lives who have helped us grow, succeed, and achieve. Without them we would not have such wonderful memories, opportunities, and growth as individuals. Thank those people in your life this week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment