Thursday, June 7, 2012

"This is it!" EOT article.


      Well everyone, this is it! I am now on my way to the Miss Minnesota stage. I will be leaving this Sunday afternoon to begin the week of incredible memories and opportunities at Pageant Week. The final touches and details are in place and I am thrilled to represent all of you as I compete at the state level. Let’s hope I have some exciting news to share with all of you when I make it back. Stay tuned for next weeks article as I write my article live from Eden Prairie in the midst of final days the competition. 
            There are many people I need to thank before my adventure at Miss Minnesota begins. However, many of these individuals may not always willing accept my thanks and gratitude because of their selfless character to serve. As I perform on the Miss Minnesota stage these people will be my source of inspiration and most importantly be the people I represent. These specific people that come to mind each have a piece of my heart. I am forever grateful to this community for supporting and encouraging me as I have prepared and worked hard to represent Perham on the Miss Minnesota stage. 
            The competition makes up three days of hard work and performance. The pageant begins on Thursday June 14th with my interview taking place in the morning. That evening I will compete in evening gown, and lifestyle and fitness in swimsuit. Friday I will compete in talent and on stage question. Saturday the Top 10 will be announced. If selected I will once again compete in all areas of competition and be in the final running for the title of Miss Minnesota.
            To stay tuned to pageant press appearances, updates, and stories visit my personal blog www.missperham2011.blogspot.com. You may also visit the Miss Minnesota Organization website at www.missminneosta.org to see results and press releases. I will be staying at the Crown Plaza Hotel & Suites. Contact information is as follows. Have a wonderful week!
            Crown Plaza Hotel and Suites
            Attn: Miss Minnesota Contestant: Paige Meyer
            3 Appletree Square
            Bloomington, MN 55425. 

No comments:

Post a Comment