Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Day 3 was Jam Packed!







If I could name day three I would entitle it "Jam Packed."

Yesterday morning the alarm went off a bit earlier. Once my eyes woke up for the day the excitement started to settle in. IHOP, one of Children's Miracle Network supporters treated us to a wonderful breakfast of eggs and pancakes. They were delicious. I also enjoyed my first cup of coffee for the week here. My goodness, that was much needed! I had some time to catch up with our Miss Minnesota's Outstanding Teen, Bailey Wachholz. She is such an incredible and awe-inspiring young women. Her and I have know each other since my outstanding teen days and I am so thankful she is a part of my life. I also got a chance to get to know some of the other contestants. We have such a sweet group. 

After our tummies were full we snapped a picture with the IHOP team to capture the memory and headed straight back to the hotel for rehearsal. I am so excited to reveal the production number we have been working on. It is outstanding! Makenzie Ross Erickson has been phenomenal to work with. Johnny Command has also been a complete joy and brought many smiles to our rehearsals. Our new board of directors have been such a blessings as well. Putting together a show at this level is such hard work and I am so thankful for their dedication. 

Before we knew it lunch time had arrived. We enjoyed a lovely lunch right here at the hotel in our rehearsal room which was so nice! 

The afternoon was spent rehearsing more! But this time swimsuit, evening gown, and the finale were a big focus. Ahh! I just get so excited thinking about it! 

Last night we enjoyed our free time at the Mall of America. The SkyDeck sponsored our meal and entertainment. I ate great food, bowled, and had a great time! My bowling team and I were not excellent bowlers, but it sure helped us create a lot of great memories. After supper we spent 2 hours at Nickelodeon Universe. I was placed in group two for the night and I can honestly say we tried almost every ride in the park. It's a bit out of my character to try crazy rides, but I sure did! We were all pretty tired by the end of the evening. 

More sleep, and more sleep is the key! Thanks for checking in!

Much love, 
Paige 

No comments:

Post a Comment