Sunday, June 10, 2012

It's time!

This morning as I finish packing for Miss Minnesota and enjoy some breakfast I am consumed by such joy, excitement and gratitude for what is about to take place! The much anticipated week I have been looking forward to since being named Miss Perham 2011 is finally here.

The week of Miss Minnesota means more to me than accolades, thrills, and rewards; this week is all about the people I represent as Miss Perham. I am so honored to represent my community that has surrounded me with such love and care for almost 20 years. I will make it my goal and pursue every effort I can to shine for others. God has truly put incredible people in my life and I owe many praises for them.

An overwhelming thanks goes to my family, friends, mentors, directors, sponsors, teachers, and loved ones who have encouraged me not only as a contestant for Miss Minnesota, but as a young woman of God. I am forever thankful.

I will be available this week over email, facebook, and phone. However, my time will be limited to communication as I will be busy with press appearances and rehearsals. For updates and photos from the week please visit facebook at "Miss Minnesota Scholarship Pageant", missminnesota.org, and right here at my blog! Any well wishes can be sent to:

Crown Plaza Hotel and Suites
Attn: Miss Minnesota Contestant (Paige Meyer)
3 Appletree Square
Bloomington, MN 55425

Much love,
Paige Meyer
Miss Perham 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment