Sunday, June 10, 2012

Day 1 at Miss Minnesota Week. :)

Oh my does it feel great to have everything I need in one place here at the Crowne Plaza!

Today was packed, literally with packing and unpacking and traveling from one place to the next. I am so excited to be here and am really looking forward to the wonderful days ahead.

Tonight we had our very first event "Prelude to the Crown." The 22 contestants along with former Miss Minnesota's celebrated the sisterhood we all share as title holders at the local, state, and national levels. I had a wonderful time catching up with former Miss Minnesota's and meeting new ones. I also had a wonderful time getting to know the ladies I will be with all week long.

This evening we took some press photos at the WaterPark of America and the Mall of America. Getting 22 ladies all lined up and in order can be a bit of a challenge. I think we will be pro's by the end of the week! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment