Monday, August 15, 2011

Vergas Looney Days Parade



On Saturday afternoon I traveled to Vergas, MN to participate in the Vergas Looney Days Parade. I always enjoy this parade as it brings back memories from my days as Princess Altona. There were many familiar faces in the crowd and the parade was a super quick one! I was the first queen through. Once I stepped off of the Perham Express I stood and enjoyed the parade with my friend Emily. I had a great time cheering and waving to the other queens as they passed. It was a gorgeous day! A special thanks to my drivers. I appreciate your time and effort to make Perham known. I’ll see you soon!
Wednesday morning is turtle races. This will be my last appearance before I move to Jamestown bright and early on Thursday. I really hope to see you there! 
Blessings!
Paige 

No comments:

Post a Comment