Friday, December 16, 2011

Announcement of "Tour of Perham with Miss Perham" in the EOT Focus


Greetings Perham!
            I have some exciting news for all of you. I have officially made it through my first semester of college and am back in Perham for 3 weeks! It feels wonderful to have a semester behind me. I’m really looking forward to being in the community.
            I am going to be very busy lady this week. I am excited to announce I will be presenting my platform “It’s No Joke, Say NO to Smoke,” in all of the schools in our community these next few days. Tuesday I will begin my “Tour of Perham with Miss Perham” at the Heart of the Lakes Elementary with the 3rd graders, moving to the high school to spend time with our freshmen, and then on to St. Henry’s as well. Wednesday I will return to HOTL to speak to the 4th graders. In the afternoons, I will be busy at the Specialty Shops in Perham wrapping gifts, and greeting shoppers. It’s going to be a great time. I am looking forward to celebrating the Christmas season and seeing many of you. I will be posting my stories of my “Tour of Perham with Miss Perham” on my blog at missperham2011.blogspot.com. Be sure to stay in touch and to find out where I will be next. The 23rd I am headed to the Mall of America in Bloomington to perform with Patrick Murphy to celebrate the Christmas Season through song at the Best Buy Rotunda. I’ll also be sure to let you know how the performance goes.
            As we are enjoying this Christmas Season may you enjoy the time you have with friends and family. Even in the midst of our busy lives, and the excitement of gifts, food, and celebration may we reflect on the Reason of the Season.

No comments:

Post a Comment