Saturday, December 24, 2011

EOT article. :) Merry Christmas!


Hello Perham,
            What a great week it has been to be back and in my community. I had forgotten how much I missed this place while I was away at school.  Here is your update on how many of my appearances went. It was a blast, and I must say quite a ride!
            I arrived home from Jamestown Thursday afternoon in perfect time to celebrate my 19th Birthday on Friday. I had a spectacular time with friends and family. Last Saturday I traveled to the Cities to support our Miss Minnesota, Natalie Davis as we celebrated her journey to Miss America. Be sure to stay in tuned and watch ABC Live on January 14, 2012 at 9 PM EST to watch Natalie compete for the title of Miss America. Sunday I spent my afternoon at The Wild Goose promoting the lovely chocolate produced by KLN Enterprises here in town. On Monday I had my Miss Minnesota preparation photo shoot with Thru Him Photography. We had a fabulous time! I can’t wait to see how they turn out. Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday I juggled from school to school, and business to business. Spreading the message of “It’s No Joke, Say NO to Smoke” was a fabulous experience and one that I always look forward to sharing. Just a note for all of you parents, discuss with your child or children about not smoking and what they learned at school this past week. I hope my presentation presents a good time for you to bring up a touchy, but important subject to address. Tomorrow Patrick Murphy and I are headed to the Mall of America. To be honest, I’m a little nervous! But I am more excited about the opportunity to share Christmas cheer through the music we share.
            I wish you all a blessed Christmas Season as you travel and prepare to spend time with your loved ones this weekend. I am anxious to spend quality time with my family celebrating our wonderful Christmas traditions. This has always been my favorite time of year! “For unto us a child is born, unto us a Son is given.” Merry Christmas! 

No comments:

Post a Comment