Friday, December 2, 2011

Great start to the Christmas Season (EOT article)


Hello Perham,
            What a great week I had while I was home. It was so good to see many of you as I was in the community. I hope you all enjoyed your Thanksgiving and were reminded of the things you are thankful for.
            Last week the community hosted a wonderful Parade of Lights in downtown Perham. Miss Heart of the Lakes, Caitlin and I, had a wonderful time riding and waving on the Perham Express during the parade. The weather was perfect, as I didn’t get cold until the end. Seeing the streets lit up by the floats was an exciting reminder that Christmas is on its way. Congratulations to Perham Family Dentistry for taking 1st place in the parade competition. Keep Rockin’ and Rollin’ over at the office! 
            Speaking of the Holiday Season, my family and I set up our Christmas tree, not to mention my tree is up at college as well. It’s been the tradition to put it up as soon as Thanksgiving is over. Have you set up your tree yet? Christmas is right around the corner. My Christmas music is on, my trees are up, the wind is chilly, and I have my countdown ready. I hope you are getting excited for the Holiday Season. Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment