Wednesday, December 28, 2011

The Mall of AMERICA :)







Hello readers,

I hope you ALL had a wonderful Christmas holiday. From family, friends, food, traditions, and gifts I flew from house to house to be with the people I love. Even in the midst of the hustle and bustle of the Holidays, I hope you found the reason of the season.

On December 23rd, Patrick Murphy and I brought Christmas music to the Mall of America. I arrived 45 minutes before the show to get ready. I was greeted with the beautiful silver trees that stretched to the ceiling. The silver benches, and white sparkling floor added to the beauty of the space. I must say the site was intimidating, but very exciting! From mic check to mic check, to moving the piano, making sure photographers were in place, our prep time flew. We began right at 10 AM and continued for an hour.

While performing selections of Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas, O Holy Night, I'm Dreamin of a White Christmas, Breath of Heaven, What Child Is This? etc, I was thrilled shoppers stopped to take in the music. The view of all the levels of the mall from the bottom of the Rotunda was incredible.This appearance has surely been one of my favorites!

Special thanks to Patrick Murphy for joining me for this performance!

Much Love,
and Happy NEW year!
Paige

No comments:

Post a Comment