Sunday, December 11, 2011

EOT article from this past week. :) "And Wonders of His Love" Christmas Concert at JC

 Hello my friends in Perham, 
> We are already into the first half of December. My, oh my! I must say we have 
> been incredibly blessed this fall with gorgeous weather. I might be ready for 
> snow pretty soon. As long as it waits until I arrive home on the 15th. 
> I now have just one more week left of 1st semester here at Jamestown College. 
> I feel as though I could write a book about all the things I have learned in 
> my classes, and about life this past fall. It’s been a great ride. I am 
> anxious to finish here so I may be in Perham once again. As soon as I arrive 
> I’m going to be a busy girl making appearances at the schools, and businesses 
> throughout the community. The details are just about right. I’ll be sure to 
> give you final dates next week. I am so excited to feel the thrill of 
> Christmas with all of you. 
> This weekend I will be performing with the Jamestown College Concert Choir at 
> the Basilica right in Jamestown, ND. I am looking forward to the experience of 
> celebrating with the season with fabulous choral music. The Concert is 
> entitled “Wonders of His Love “and will be performed this Friday, Saturday and 
> Sunday. As the Christmas season is approaching may you take time to appreciate 
> the wonder and majestic reason for the Season. 

No comments:

Post a Comment